- We would love to believe that we will always make sure we measure up to your expectations, but unfortunately, we need to manage expectations and exceptions, should things do not go according to plan.
- Once your order has been placed and payment confirmed the order is set to be processed and cannot be reverted if the orders have already been sent through to the various suppliers.
- The reason for this is that the suppliers or farmers have already started processing your order and it would not be fair to them should an order be cancelled last minute. Should orders not have been sent through to the specific farms yet an order can possibly be reverted, and payment refunded but an admin fee of R100 will apply.
- Every effort is made to get exactly what you have ordered to you on time. Although we pride ourselves in the fact that we double check every order it may happen (very rarely) that a human error has been made. It is the customers’ responsibility to check their order upon arrival and make sure that everything is correct, should it not be, we should be notified within 48 hours after delivery and we will rectify what might have gone wrong.
- All products are handled and transported carefully to ensure that the products maintain their integrity. Once a delivery has been made, the responsibility falls to the customer to ensure that the products are stored correctly. We do not take any responsibility for products that may have been damaged due to negligence from the customers ‘side after delivery has taken place.
- Due to the nature of our products, it may happen that some items could not be made available by the specific supplier or farmer for a specific delivery. It may happen that a supplier or farmer might have a shortage of a certain item, we will only know this once we have received the items. Should this happen your account will be credited we will make every effort to get the item to you on our next available delivery date.